Sunday, June 11, 2017

Folded Flower Quilt

I've been trying to finish some of the multitude of projects I have to be done.  One of which is putting together a quilt with some of the Folded Flower Blocks I made.

This is a finished block.

Nine blocks done.

Sashing strips added to form rows.

More sashing strips and blocks added to form rows of sashing between the block rows.

A print border added to finish the quilt top.

The next step will be to layer the quilt (sandwich) and quilt it.  I will post pictures of the finished quilt when it gets done.  But, who knows when that will be...haha ;)

I do have a PDF available free of the Folded Flower Block instructions.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to post it here in the blog.  If you would like a copy of the instructions, you will need to go to my Carter Creek Quilts Facebook page, send me a Message with your email address, and I will send the PDF to you.  Carter Creek Quilts on Facebook


2 comments:

  1. pretty flowers they remind me of Jennie Rayment`s style of quilting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret :) I'm not familiar with Jennie Rayment's designs, so I Googled her. Her work is beautiful!

      Delete