Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Colors of Spool Pin Doilies

I got a bunch of new colors of crochet thread and have been busy making more spool pin doilies out of it.  I have 9 new colors.  There is Burgundy, Multi-Oranges, Multi-Greens, Lime Green, Multi-Yellows, Multi-Pink Camo, Aqua, Multi-Passionata, and Multi-Blues.

This brings the total colors available to 40 to choose from!  I have them for sale in my Carter Creek Quilts Etsy shop.

Here are 3 of the new ones on a machine.  This one is Burgundy.
 This is the Multi-Oranges.
 This is the Multi-Pink Camo.

I think I just have too much fun making this cute little doilies.  I have them on all of my machines too.

3 comments:

  1. these are so pretty and look lovely on the featherweight, much better that a piece of felt. maybe I will try and make some but my crochet skills are very limited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to send this to you so just did a copy & paste. These are my directions for the spool pin doilies. I posted these in a Facebook group for Featherweights, so am happy to share with you. Have fun!

      SPOOL PIN DOILY
      © 2015 Cynthia L. Foster, All Rights Reserved
      Revised 02/14/2016


      Finished size: Approximately 2" diameter
      #1 (US Size or 2.75 mm) steel crochet hook.
      Crochet Cotton Thread Size 10
      ________________________________________

      Ch 7. Join with sl st to form circle.

      Ch 1. 12 sc around. Join to top of beg ch 1.

      Ch 3. 1 dc, ch 1 in each sc around. Join to top of beg ch 3.

      Ch 3. **2 dc in space - 1 dc in dc.** Repeat **-** around. Join to top of beg ch 3.

      Ch 1. **Sk 1 dc, 6 dc in next dc, sk 1 dc, sc in next dc.** Repeat **-** around. Join to top of beg ch 1. Fasten off & cut thread.

      Weave loose ends of thread into back of doily.

      Delete
  2. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete