Christmas Quilt Number 2

I spent several hours today out in my quilt room (my quilting "outhouse" because it's a separate building from the house) working on a second Christmas quilt top.  No.....I haven't quilted the first one yet.....haha.

I stitched the background blocks.

Sewing together the petals for the "Poinsettia Wreaths." 

One of the wreaths pinned to the background and ready to machine applique with transparent thread around the outer petal edges.

I laid a center circle onto the wreath to see what it will look like.  I almost like the green background showing through better, but I think once all the wreath blocks are in place, it will take on a different look.

I will post more progress pictures in the next few days.  This is what I'm going for as a finished quilt top:
The fabric I'm using is a little busier than what I used in EQ7 and the red isn't as pronounced, but I think it will turn out okay.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Comments

  1. this is going to be a fab Xmas quilt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret :) I hope it turn out ok. Even with using EQ7 to see a mock-up, I never really know until I get all the pieces put together.

      Delete
  2. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment