Thursday, August 29, 2013

Projects, Projects, Projects

Yup, I have at least a dozen projects I'm working on right now and all are in various stages of completion.  I'm trying to get several done to have on display at my vendor space at the Santiam Scrappers Quilt Show the end of September.  I'm keeping my finger crossed I'll get most of them done in time.  You know though, if I didn't have several projects going at the same time, I just wouldn't be happy.....that's how I flow.

So, here are a couple I worked on today.  I got the applique almost done on the Celtic Summer wall hanging.  I have to finish the machine stitching around the edges of the applique with the monofiliment thread.  Here is a picture of the pieces layed out on the table.


Close-up of the applique center.



These are blocks for a block-of-the-month I've been doing through Craftsy.com.  I like the bandanna prints I picked out for this one.  I can't wait to get all of the pieces assembled to see what it will look like.

I'll try to keep posting updated pictured of all my projects as I work on them.  Yes, there are lots more than the couple shown here :)

Happy quilting!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Celtic Summer applique quilt Cindy!! Can't wait to see if finished!!! Good luck with all your projects, I'm busy doing the same!!!

    ReplyDelete