New Pattern Coming - Lattice Be Happy

Wow.....it's been a while since I posted on here. So sorry, but I've been going through a "dry spell" if you know what I mean.  Sometimes the creative juices just don't want to flow.  In the meantime, I've been enjoying the summer and have gotten out for a few nice rides and have seen some beautiful and interesting sights :)







Well.....on to what this post is about ;)  I've been working on a new bed runner pattern. I call it "Lattice Be Happy."  It will have two sizes:  Twin/Full and Queen.  It will have options for the block:  using just two fabrics for the entire quilt to give the "lattice" effect and the option of adding applique flowers


OR adding a dark fabric for the block centers to give a different look.


I've competed a quilt top in Twin/Full size using two fabrics (white and a medium green print).  My next step will be to add applique flowers.  I will post more pictures after I get the flower stitched on.  (I took the picture of the quilt top hanging by an end, so the turned picture may look a little odd to you.)


I'm hoping to get it done by the middle of September.  I have a couple more long motorcycle rides I want to do in the meantime, so that's why it will take so long to get the applique done on this bed runner.  Be patient!!

Happy Trails!

Comments