Monday, February 4, 2013

Finally Getting THAT Quilt Quilted....

Didja ever have that one quilt that never seemed to get quilted?  Oh, many you say??  Well, I have one in particular that I've started quilting several times, only to be put aside to work on more "fun" projects.  After having "started" quilting it many, many times, I'm finally almost done.  I just have the outer border to complete then it's on to the binding.  I'm making a prediction that I will have it all quilted by the end of the day tomorrow.  We'll see.....lol ;)

I decided to try several different quilting designs on this one so it's been a good learning experience for me.  These are a couple of the blocks in the middle of the quilt.


This shows 1st border and part of the 2nd border:
This shows more of the 2nd border and the 3rd border:

 Once I get it completely finished I'll post a couple more pictures.  Boy, I 'll be glad to get this one done!!

1 comment:

  1. I have several projects waiting in the wings....When it is time, it is time. Looking great so far!

    ReplyDelete