Getting Ready for the Bazaar

I've been sewing like mad getting little things made to try to sell at the 2012 Town & Country Christmas Bazaar this year.  I love working under a deadline!  Yeah....I know it drives some people crazy, but it's my kind of thing :) 

I've made some aprons again this year.  They seem to be good sellers.

Got some gift bags done but will be making a few more (just in case!!).

I've made some e-reader and tablet covers to see how they sell. 


I'll take the left over Christmas stockings I made last year again.  They weren't an item that people seemed to want, but I'll try it again.

For the next several days I'll be putting together some quilts I need to finish.  I'll be posting photos of those in a week or two so stay tuned :)

Well it's off to the quilt room (my Outhouse) to work, work, work!!

Comments