Thursday, November 1, 2012

Enjoying the Fall

Well, it's that time of year when I spend lots of time in my "outhouse."  (Called "outhouse" because it's in a building "out" of the house.)  When the weather turns cooler and wetter, I like to go to my outhouse and spend hours stitching and enjoying the views out the windows.  I feel very fortunate to be able to have a place where I can turn off the world for a while if I want. 

This afternoon I spent some time photographing construction of a block I will show on here during Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks - Volume 6 Blog Tour on Wednesday, November 7th.  Then I starting cutting fabric to put together a quilt for a new pattern I'm working on.  Look for that one in a few weeks.  In between times, I was able to enjoy the views of Fall out my windows.

This is the view to the West.

This is looking out the North window.  The bird feeders are usually full of tweeties, but they all disappeared when I took the picture.

I caught Patrick in the flower beds out East window.  I think he was going to try to sneak up on the birds coming back to the feeders.  He has this grand notion that he's a bird hunter.....giggle ;)

So peaceful :)   Oops.....gotta get back to work now and quit lolligagging around....lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment