Like most quilters, I have several quilt tops done but not put together into quilts yet. So....I thought it would be a good project for me to dig a couple of those tops out and do some quilting on these rainy days.
I decided to start out with a small one to try out some new spray on temporary adhesive I got. It's a hand appliqued Celtic design and I tried some machine quilted feathers and hearts on it for a warm-up for the larger quilts. I'm working on finishing the binding in the evenings.
On to a large quilt. This one is 85" x 85" so takes up quite a bit of space on my sewing table and around the machine. I've drafted (VERY roughly) where the motifs will be placed and some general quilting. My final quilting won't include meandering but other designs.
Here is the quilt is all pinned and ready to be quilted.