I'm Trying Something New (to me)

Well, I finally decided to try making some of my patterns available as downloads.  I have three (3) loaded now on my Etsy.com shop (link is on the left of the page).  I'm hoping they will be a hit for those who like to get their patterns right away & not pay quite so much for them.  I'm going to try to get most of the rest of my patterns available as downloads in the near future too.




Let me know what you think about downloads in general.  Do you like them?  Do you think they're a waste of time?  Are they too much trouble to print out? 

In the meantime, I'm finishing the binding on a new quilt that will be a pattern coming out through Arbee Designs soon.  It has applique designs as well as piecing. 

I'm also wanting to get several quilt tops that I've had done for quite a while......sigh.....finally made up into quilts.  I'll post pictures as I progress on those :) 

Hope you all are having a great day!



Comments